Socioeco.org is an international and multilingual virtual library on Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE). Its purpose is to document and give visibility to inspiring SSE initiatives and policies that exist or have existed in different regions, countries, cities, and rural areas around the world. It presents case studies, videos, publications, articles, public policies, pedagogical tools, amongst others. Socioeco.org works with 15 other databases on topics related to SSE, thus offering a very large scope of contents.
- Reading Piketty I: A Concise and Comprehensive Summary of Capital and Ideology
- The municipality of Burgas pioneers energy efficient housing in Bulgaria
- Stir Magazine : Winter 2021
- Book : Statistics of Cooperatives: Concepts, classification, work and economic contribution measurements
- Grassroots Solidarity in Revitalising Rural Economy in Asia, Drawing Lessons from Three Case Studies in India, Indonesia and China.
- Tolledo Declaration : “The Social and Solidarity Economy as a key driver for an inclusive and sustainable future”
- Japanese Workers Cooperatives Act is adopted
- The Serviceberry . An Economy of Abundance.
- Multispecies Ecofeminism:. Ecofeminist Flourishing of the Twenty-First Century.
- Lessons learned from Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE) policy development in South Africa: One-size does not fit all