Socioeco.org is an international and multilingual virtual library on Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE). Its purpose is to document and give visibility to inspiring SSE initiatives and policies that exist or have existed in different regions, countries, cities, and rural areas around the world. It presents case studies, videos, publications, articles, public policies, pedagogical tools, amongst others. Socioeco.org works with 15 other databases on topics related to SSE, thus offering a very large scope of contents.
- Implementing Universal Basic Income: Meeting Needs Unconditionally | Schumacher Conversations
- Report - RIPESS at GSEF, May 2023, Dakar
- Launching in July of the Catalan Assembly for the Ecosocial Transition
- The Guardian view on a water crisis: Uruguay points to a wider issue – and to solutions. Editorial.
- “Let’s put an end to the idea that only capitalism would be effective”
- Cooperative housing is set to be a benchmark at the international social housing forum
- RIPESS LAC participates in the XVI International Solidarity Economy Encounter in Colombia
- Montevideo is the world’s first case of a capital without drinking water in the twenty-first century. Day zero.
- Ecological Economics For All (EE4All) (12 videos)
- A bitter-sweet victory for the Nature Restoration Law