Socioeco.org is an international and multilingual virtual library on Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE). Its purpose is to document and give visibility to inspiring SSE initiatives and policies that exist or have existed in different regions, countries, cities, and rural areas around the world. It presents case studies, videos, publications, articles, public policies, pedagogical tools, amongst others. Socioeco.org works with 15 other databases on topics related to SSE, thus offering a very large scope of contents.
- ILC.110/Resolution II Resolution concerning decent work and the social and solidarity economy
- Audiobook : Revolution at Point Zero by Silvia Federici
- OECD/LEGAL/0472 : OECD, Recommendation of the Council on the Social and Solidarity Economy and Social Innovation
- COOPTERR mobility project: a training in Timisoara
- Fostering social capital: the case of community-owned pubs
- With Members and For Members? A Theoretical Analysis of Mutuality in Co-operatives, its Evolution and Re-Formulation through Italian Community Co-ops
- How social profiles influence community entrepreneurs’ capacity to develop networks. A Bourdieuan perspective on Italian community co-operatives
- Renewing the City through Public Participation and Cultural Activities. The Case Study of Gillet Square, a Community-Led Urban Regeneration Project.
- Italian Community Co-operatives Responding to Economic Crisis and State Withdrawal A New Model for Socio-Economic Development
- Maricá (Brazil): Social Currency Mumbuca