Date: 25 – 26 Jun 2019
- Time: 9.00-17.00
- Location: Room II at R3 South, ILO, Geneva
- This event is open to the public.
This two-day conference will:
- provide a space for researchers, practitioners and policy decision makers to share and exchange evidence and ideas about the connections between SSE and people, planet, prosperity, participation and partnerships in different local contexts
- demonstrate, through evidence-based analysis, concrete ways in which SSE contributes to sustainable development, and to the implementation and achievement of the SDGs
- contribute to enhancing the visibility of SSE as a means of implementation of the SDGs within and beyond the UN system
Invited speakers will include approximately 45 paper presenters (identified through the Call for Papers that generated proposals from more than 320 researchers from 60 countries); personnel from UN agencies, particularly the members of the UNTFSSE; and representatives of civil society organizations, particularly the members of the UNTFSSE and those SSE organizations and enterprises based in Geneva.
The event will be open to the public. Use the following link to register:
The Conference is carried out with the support of seed funding from the Ministry of Labour, Employment, Social Economy and Economic Solidarity of Luxembourg and the Republic of Korea in addition to ILO and UNRISD institutional funds.